Precautions When Working The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is broadly made use of in industries with higher prerequisites for gasoline purification. Though the existing glove box layout is extra realistic and straightforward to run. Having said that, the construction within the glove box is sophisticated, there are a lot of significant pieces, and innovative technology glovebox the procedure is a little poor, which may well bring about loss to your experimental outcomes. This article introduces you how to correctly use the vacuum glove box, and the safeguards when novices work the glove box.
One. Function ahead of procedure:
one. Look at if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen really should be replaced in time. The output tension of nitrogen is established to .4mpa.
2. Check regardless of whether the vacuum pump is turned on usually.
3. Look at no matter whether the circulation in the glove box is open up. (Purification column-I or purification column-II ought to open one of them)
four. Look at the upper restrict pressure in the placing ought to be +1, the reduced limit pressure is
5. Check out irrespective of whether oxygen and dew level are usual (oxygen is under .1ppm, dew stage is higher than -40)
6. The vacuum pump of the around-bin must be in the normally open up condition
two. Procedure notes:
1. The vacuum pump must be kept on through procedure operation.
two. When the oxygen concentration in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the machines upkeep personnel should be notified to operate the technique, usually the h2o and oxygen purification technique will be broken.
3. Right before commencing the cycle, verify no matter whether the cabinet is in problem or regenerating. As the above pointed out operations are in development, it is certainly forbidden to cycle.
4 .Two purification columns can not be regenerated at the same time.
A. Just before regeneration, make certain that the glove box has been cleaned with inert gas (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.